« Home | At last » | Quaffing » | Probably the last one » | "I have always been a storm" » | Could it be me? » | Gelatinous bastards » | Happy anniversary » | Holy crap » | Why couldn't they combine all three, though? » | It is possible to love everything more than everyt... » 

Sunday, November 25, 2007 

You're no doubt wondering



I will never play World of Warcraft, but this is the funniest ad I've seen in a long, long time. William Shatner is an incredible guy.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates