« Home | For future reference » | Volleying » | The grace of a slasher movie » | Nothing makes any sense anymore, but everything rh... » | This isn't helping my painful ambivalence about th... » | Why do you do what they tell you? » | Joy inducing external causes » | More valuable than the Mona Lisa » | I am young and I am good » | Tell me what to do if it all falls through » 

Sunday, February 24, 2008 

Log on to the innermets



So apparently auto insurance in the Seattle area is AWESOME.

OK, I watched this three times.

SHAPOOPI!

Post a Comment


Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates