« Home | Everything I talk about I talk about » | I'd rather snore » | Mini-Bush » | Exciting developments! » | You love it, you leave it, you can't kill everything » | The way of wrong power » | Get to know it in the dark » | A stronger world, a stronger loving world » | Please hold the line » | Coat pocket full of pills » 

Thursday, March 26, 2009 

Keep the streets empty for me

My review of the really excellent new album by Karin Dreijer Andersson of the Knife under the name Fever Ray is up today at PopMatters. We're in potential album-of-the-year territory here, at least as far as I'm concerned.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates