« Home | Things I did yesterday » | Guilty feet have got no rhythm » | Pureed » | Ah well » | The sense of touch » | Keep the streets empty for me » | Everything I talk about I talk about » | I'd rather snore » | Mini-Bush » | Exciting developments! » 

Saturday, April 04, 2009 

I'll admit I am bored of me

Feel good hits of the 3rd of April, 2009:

Camera Obscura - Let's Get Out of This Country
Paul Simon - The Boy in the Bubble
Psapp - The Camel's Back
Butthole Surfers - TV Star
The Long Blondes - The Couples
Fight Likes Apes - Tie Me Up With Jackets
The Dears - Crisis 1 & 2
Lori Yates - Untogether
Xiu Xiu - Pox
Los Campesinos! - We Are All Accelerated Readers

That Camera Obscura song is lovely...the only one I really like off that album.

I love the whole album... but the new one that just came out is such a disappointment I think it's fair to say that it's the album and not the band I adore.

Post a Comment


Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates