« Home | The night's results » | It's only lightning » | Audio architecture » | The more you know » | New project » | Twinges » | Structure » | Correctives » | Everything just sucks » | I want a name when I lose » 

Thursday, April 06, 2006 

I think I lost my headache

I've got a review of Takuma Itoi's Quietude up on Stylus today, which is kind of a nice coincidence considering how I'm feeling. Time to listen to some extremely quiet music and go to work.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates