« Home | I think I lost my headache » | The night's results » | It's only lightning » | Audio architecture » | The more you know » | New project » | Twinges » | Structure » | Correctives » | Everything just sucks » 

Thursday, April 06, 2006 

Old home week

So Paul and Kara and their son Alexander (who is adorable, even when he's amusing himself by seeing if he can throw his toy car off the table without me catching it) were in town last night, and Pete visited Guelph on the weekend. It has been exceedingly nice to see all of them again; I should probably be better at keeping in touch with people.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates