« Home | Financial ruin » | You're no doubt wondering » | At last » | Quaffing » | Probably the last one » | "I have always been a storm" » | Could it be me? » | Gelatinous bastards » | Happy anniversary » | Holy crap » 

Wednesday, November 28, 2007 

Communications down

Feel good hits of the 27th of November, 2007:

Rival Schools - "Travel By Telephone"
Death In Vegas - "Dirge"
Minus the Bear - "Absinthe Party At The Fly Honey Warehouse"
The Magnetic Fields - "Grand Canyon"
Supergrass - "Richard III"
Magnetophone - "So Much As Hold My Hand"
Susumu Yokota - "Genshi"
Aphex Twin - "Next Heap With"
Hefner - "I Love Only You"
Calla - "Televised"

Mr.Mathers, It appears that you have a female lodged in your brain looking at all these songs.

I haven't the slightest idea what on earth you're talking about.

Post a Comment


Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates