« Home | I can't take my eyes off you » | Mouth full of pain » | A romantic about music » | I didn't even have to use my A.K. » | There's nothing more terrifying than a scientist w... » | I won't fuck us over » | Look up » | Communications down » | Financial ruin » | You're no doubt wondering » 

Thursday, December 13, 2007 

Worthy

So Leonard Cohen is going into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. Regardless of what you think of the institution, or of Halls of Fame in general, this is still pretty fucking awesome. I hope you all can/do listen to Songs of Love and Hate or Death of a Ladies' Man tonight, or whatever your favourites are.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates